Waterproof entrance control stainless steel turnstiles WITH biometric system , 180 degree swing
Swing barrier systems provide effective means for pedestrian flow control at entrances of production facilities, administrative buildings, company offices, schools, university campuses, stadiums, leisure and fitness facilities, amusement parks and zoos, shopping outlets.
Features of Pedestrian Swing Gate:
- Support bi-directional opening
- Can integrate with access control system.
- Trigger to open by dry contact. Automatic close back after auto timer elapsed. Delay time can be programmed on swing barrier control panel.
- Trigger to open by dry contact (NC) and close by dry contact (NO). This allowed access control reader to control swing barrier opening and closing time.
- During power failure, swing barrier will automatically open up to allow free access. When power resume, swing barrier will automatically close back to resume security level.
- Built in clutch that will automatically disengage motor drive from gearbox when the gate is obstructed. Clutch release reduce impact force to minimum in the event that gate closed onto passing users. This also protect the motor and control panel from being damaged due to overload.
- Optional safety IR beam can be added to auto reverse the gate upon detecting obstacle in the passage way. This way the gate is reversed before even hitting user that is still in the passage way. More safety to the user.
- Gate length can be easily customized to fit site requirement.
- Auto synchronized opening when 2 swing barriers are installed for the same passage. Both side will open and close at the same time.
- Gate motor mechanism is self lock at open and close position.
Specifications of Pedestrian Swing Gate:
|304 stainless steel
|L1200 x W280 x H980mm
|Power of motor
|5 million cycles
|-20°C ~ 60°C
|≤95% no condensation
Photo of product: