Access Control Pedestrian Security Swing Arm Turnstile For hospital Entrance
Swing gate is the barrier gate blocking and releasing by swinging the barrier. The material of the barrier is usually stainless
steel, plexiglass, acrylic. It is mainly used for the management of entries and exits. The usual application places
allow people to pass, or for people who have luggage, and disabled people with wheelchair
Features & function of swing arm barrier
1. Support bi-directional opening
2. Can integrate with access control system.
3. Trigger to open by dry contact. Automatic close back after auto timer elapsed. Delay time can be programmed on swing barrier control panel.
4. Trigger to open by dry contact (NC) and close by dry contact (NO). This allowed access control reader to control swing barrier opening and closing time.
5. During power failure, swing barrier will automatically open up to allow free access. When power resume, swing barrier will automatically close back to resume security level.
6. Built in clutch that will automatically disengage motor drive from gearbox when the gate is obstructed. Clutch release reduce impact force to minimum in the event that gate closed onto passing users. This also protect the motor and control panel from being damaged due to overload.
7. Optional safety IR beam can be added to auto reverse the gate upon detecting obstacle in the passage way. This way the gate is reversed before even hitting user that is still in the passage way. More safety to the user.
8. Gate length can be easily customized to fit site requirement.
9. Auto synchronized opening when 2 swing barriers are installed for the same passage. Both side will open and close at the same time.
10. Gate motor mechanism is self lock at open and close position.
11.The electric control adopts DC motor to drive stable and reliable, and has low failure rate.
12. Ultra high light traffic indicator function: directional instructions are designed with ultra bright LED lights, indicating more prominently;
13. In the case of the person who has not swiped the card into the passageway, the equipment alarm will prompt the traveler to swipe the card.
Specifications of swing arm barrier:
Access device input voltage
Dry contact or 12V electrical level signal
or > 100ms 12V impulse signal, driving current > 10mA
DC 24V (brush motor)
Max flow rate
35 person per minute
Gate swing angle
Gate opening speed
Reset time when power on
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME