Tripod Turnstile Gate
Flap Barrier Gate
Swing Barrier Gate
Full Height Turnstile
Drop Arm Turnstile
Half Height Turnstile
Access Control Turnstiles
Automatic Barrier Gate
Car Parking Lock
Automatic Rising Bollards
Hydraulic Road Blocker
Vehicle Loop Detector
Sliding Gate Operator
Swing Gate Operator
Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
219mm Diameter Cylinder SS304 Dropbox Card Collector
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability||1,000 pcs per month|
|Housing Shape||Cylinder||Power Consumption||Idle : 24VDC, 0.01A Operation : 24VDC, 4.71- 4.74A|
|Collection Bin Dimension||13.5 X 13.5 X 29 Cm||Card Capacity||Maximum 280 Cards|
SS304 Dropbox Card Collector,
219mm Diameter Cylinder Dropbox Card Collector,
SS304 Card Collector Box
219mm Diameter Cylinder 2.0mm Thickness SS304 Dropbox Card Collector Turnstile
It is so frustrating for your visitors to be in the long queue twice on the same registration counter when entering and
exiting your building just to return the access card. What if you can help reduce the long line by half?
DBX100 can be used with visitor management software to achieve auto-visitor check out function. Visitor no
longer need to go to the reception counter to return their visitor card. Visitor just needs to drop their visitor
card into DBX100, the card will automatically check out this visitor in SE-VMS software record.
DBX 100 can accept proximity card with holder and pin clip. Valid visitor card will fall into collection bin inside.
Invalid card will fall out to the exit tray at front.
DBX100 is a dropbox type card collector. User can drop their visitor card into the dropbox to gain access for
exit or entry. DBX100 can be integrated with any access control reader. DBX100 design is simplified to achieve
highly affordable solution for ticketing and visitor management system.
|Power supply||AC230 power input
Built in DC12V power supply
|Power consumption||Idle : AC 0.04A, DC 0.01A
Operation : AC 0.28A , DC 4.71- 4.74A
|Indicated light||Blue : Power On
Green : Valid card
Red : Dropbox fully occupied
|13.5 x 13.5 x 29 cm
Can contain maximum 280 cards
|10 (W) x 9 (H) cm
Dropbox is suitable for indoor application only. It is NOT suitable to be installed outdoor or near sea side.
Main function and features
- DBX100 can accept card with maximum 10 cm wide
- Any brand access control reader can be installed inside the dropbox. Once reader verified a valid card, reader shall trigger dropbox to accept the card. Accepted card will fall into collection bin at bottom.
- There is indication light to show operation status.
- Top cover can be opened by key for maintenance purposes.
- Bottom door can be opened by key to take out collection bin once it is full. Once collection bin is full, all cards (valid/invalid) card will fall out to the exit tray. DBX100 will not accept any more cards until the collection bin is cleared.
- DBX100 also can be used for ticketing application. Visitor can purchase entrance fees and be given a proximity card. Visitor drop the proximity card into dropbox to trigger gate to open. Operator collects all ticket (proximity card) back to ticket counter once the collection bin is full. Operator can reuse the proximity card again for next visitor.
Dropbox can be used with visitor management software (VMS) to achieve auto-visitor check out function. Visitor no longer need to go to the reception counter to return their visitor card. Visitor just needs to drop their visitor card into dropbox, the card will automatically check out this visitor in VMS software record.
Dropbox also can be used for ticketing application. Visitor can purchase entrance fees and be given a proximity card. Visitor drop the proximity card into dropbox to trigger gate to open. Operator collects all ticket (proximity card) back to ticket counter once the collection bin is full. Operator can reuse the proximity card again for next visitor.
Here download the datasheet: