Tripod Turnstile Gate
Flap Barrier Gate
Swing Barrier Gate
Full Height Turnstile
Drop Arm Turnstile
Half Height Turnstile
Access Control Turnstiles
Automatic Barrier Gate
Car Parking Lock
Automatic Rising Bollards
Hydraulic Road Blocker
Vehicle Loop Detector
Sliding Gate Operator
Swing Gate Operator
Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
DC6V Automatic Parking Locks Remote Control IP67 Steel Waterproof 6s
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, , L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability||3,000 pcs per month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Size||440*430*75 Mm||Operation Time||6s|
|Net Weight||7.5KG||Barrier Up Height||390 Mm|
|Barrier Down Height||75 Mm||Remote Control Distance||30 Meters|
DC6V Automatic Parking Locks,
Steel Waterproof Automatic Parking Locks,
Remote Control Parking Lock 6s
Remote Control IP67 Waterproof 6s Up Or Down Speed Automatic Parking Locks
SN-BW-8 is our first generation parking lock , combined with years of practical experience and industry accumulation
of technology, it can achieve the private parking management.
Compared to the traditional manual parking lock, BW-8 provides a smart, convenient and perfect user experience.
It is widely used in residential, corporate buildings, industrial parks, hotels, airports and other parking management.
|Arm rising time/falling time||<6s|
|Altitude after rising||390mm|
|Altitude after dropping||75mm|
|Power supply||Dry battery/ recharge lead- acid battery|
|Size(After dropping)||440mm x 430mm x 75mm|
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES OF PARKING LOCK
• Long distance remote control: Remote control distance up to 20m.
• 180° Anti-collision, built-in anti-collision alarm system: Buzzer alarms as long as arm is moved by
external force, and with the external force down swing, arm automatically reset 3-5 seconds after
external force canceled.
• 2-3T High pressure resistance: Can withstand 2 to 3 tons of car rolling without damage.
• Protection class: IP67
• Low battery automatically prompts: If the built-in battery power is low, buzzer will alarm and Led
light will flash.
• Anti-theft: The key components of the lock inside the housing, which need to use the key to
Before installing the parking lock, confirm the equipment in side the box is in tact, and make sure the ground is
concrete and smooth.
Impact drill, drill bit No. 8, No. 8 expansion screw, hex wrench, ordinary hammer, pen, etc.
1. Pull up the parking lock arm, unlock and remove the top cover.
2. Determine the parking lock installation position, and place the parking lock on the position.
3. Use pen to mark the three holes to confirm drilling positions.
4. According to the position of the three mounting holes, with the model M12 drill bit, drill three
diameter 12 mm, 80mm deep hole, and knock the expansion bolt M8 into the hole, and then remove
5. Thread the three holes through the expansion bolt and tighten the nuts.
6. Connect the battery plug and lock the top cover.
7. Start operating the parking lock. If the parking lock operate normally, that is, the installation is
1. When the remote controller is lack of power, the same type of batteries should be replaced in time.
2. Regularly clean the surface of the dust and garbage, try to ensure that the parking lock clean and
• Power on but no power prompt.
1. Low battery or damage, replace the same type of batteries.
2. Poor power cord connection, tighten or replace the power cord.
3. Host control box damage and replace it.
• Remote control short distance or remote control failure.
1. Low battery, replace the battery.
2. Host control box damage and replace it.
• Arm is not in place, and no external force but alarm.
1. Limit switch loose. Fine-tune the limit switch and tighten the screw properly.
2. There is an object in the rotation of the arm or the spindle. Remove the object.
3. Transmission damaged and replace it.