Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
0.2s 40persons/min RS485 Bi Directional Flap Turnstile
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability||3,000pcs per month|
|Framework Material||304 Stainless Steel+ Acrylic Arm||Arm Material||Acrylic-transparency|
|Passing Direction||Bi-Direction Passing||Housing Dimension||1200*300*1000|
|Working Temperature||-20°C~60°C||Reset Time When Power On||3s|
RS485 Bi Directional Flap Turnstile,
40persons/Min Bi Directional Flap Turnstile,
0.2s Stainless Steel Flap Turnstile
SINGLE BI-DIRECTIONAL HIGH PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC FLOW RELAY SIGNAL OPTICAL SUBWAY ENTRANCE FLAP TURNSTILE
- Optical flap turnstile is to control pedestrian entry or exit in restricted areas, usually used in high pedestrian traffic flow in both directions.
- The body is made of brushed stainless steel which is robust, rigid, anti-rust, waterproof and durable.
- It is ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings.
- It has standard relay signal, which can be integrated with any kind of third-party access control system (e.g.: RFID, Fingerprint and Biometric reader device).
- It has sufficient space, which can be mounted with any type of external device( e.g.: Display, Counter, Reader, Pushbutton, Card collector, Coin insert, Barcode/QR reader, Wheel).
- In case of emergency, the flap arms will open automatically to allow free passage when power off.
- It is suitable for areas with high pedestrian traffic (e.g.: Hotel, Building, Dormitory, Station, Airport, Park).
ABOUT SINOMATIC FLAP BARRIER GATE SYSTEM
Flap turnstile is an intelligent channel device, which can easily integrate IC card, ID card, QR code, fingerprint, face and other recognition devices, and can realize the intelligent and efficient management of the channel; it adopts bridge-type high-end arc design and elegant appearance It is mainly used for the management of the entrance and exit of the passage, which has the characteristics of safety, convenience, prevention of illegal entry and exit, and rapid control of free passage in emergency situations.
Features of Flap Barrier Gate
1.With fault self-test and alarm prompt function, convenient for user maintenance and use.
2.Through the built-in small push-pull on the main control board, device operating state can be programed.
3.The mechanical structure has anti-pinch and anti-collision function. When the swing arm is blocked during the reset process, the motor automatically stops working within the specified time. Reset again after the default delay (until reset), and the force is very small (≤ 2kg).
4. Illegal intrusion, trailing alarm, reverse intrusion gate automatically closes
5.Anti-shock function, the arm is automatically locked when no open signal is received.
6.Telescopic arms are adjustable synchronously (for double pendulum)
7.With automatic reset function. After the switch is opened, the system will automatically cancel the user's permission for the pass when there is no pass within the specified time.The reset time is adjustable from 1s to 60s (the system default time is 10s). After the power is cut off, the channel is automatically opened (in accordance with fire protection requirements), and the power-on channel is automatically closed.
8.Infrared sensor reset, infrared sensor anti-trap function (configure 5 pairs of infrared)
9.It can be connected with a variety of devices such as access control systems, consumer systems, electronic ticket systems, biometric systems, and electrostatic testers.
10.The one-way or two-way control personnel can enter and exit, and the infrared sensing in and out channels.
11.Voice prompt function.
12.Remote control and management can be achieved directly through the management computer.