Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
Waterproof Auto Sensor 14A 380mm Height Parking Space Lock
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||3-7 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability||3,000 pcs per month|
|Up Size||590*500*380mm||Up Height||380mm|
|Down Size||590*500*85mm||Down Height||85mm|
|Net Weight||12KG||Gross Weight||13.2KG|
|Voltage||12V DC||Running Time||5-6 Sec|
14A Parking Space Lock,
Waterproof Parking Space Lock,
380mm Height Car Park Lock
12kg net weight intelligent waterproof remote control auto sensor parking space lock
BW-O automatic parking lock is used in all kinds of parking spaces. It will protect your parking space by standing guard while you and your vehicle are away. You can feel at ease that no vehicle can park in your space and inconvenience you. The BW-O automatic parking lock is used to stop this type of parking disruption.
BW-O automatic parking lock is equipped with a strong large capacity 12 volt battery which is re-chargeable (about 8 hours). No messy wires as the unit contains all electronic components inside the locked safety control box.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
1. Driven by imported low speed maintenance free reliable DC motor, no mechanical reduction gear, low noise.
2. Built in spring balance mechanism, screw transmission, light load
3. Imported baking paint which is not easy to fade. Pressure resistant design, can withstand 5 tons of pressure
4. High sensitive short circuit switch, safe and reliable, service life of 1 million times
5. Reliable microprocessor and IC circuit intelligent control are adopted. Low power consumption and more reliable performance
6. With the function of delay on locking and unlocking, overload and over-voltage circuit protection and resistance alarm function
7. When moving, it will automatically reverse under external resistance and will not affect the parking lock control part
8. The whole body adopts screw integration, which is convenient for dis-assembly and repair and reduces the maintenance cost
9. Working mode of front and rear operation, waterproof design and ultra-low design
10. The swing arm is connected by spring, which has a certain anti-collision protection effect
|Name||O shape parking lock|
|Dimension (arm up)||590x500x380mm|
|Remote control distance||≤30m|
|Maximum control current||14A|
|The delay time of blackout||18s|
|Up or down time||5s to 6s|
|Working voltage||DC 12V|
1. Clean all surfaces where the Parking Lock is to be installed with dish-washing liquid (or similar) in warm water then allow time to dry. Make sure dust, oil and grease are removed from the surface area.
2. To fix the Parking Lock to the surface, place the unit on the ground with the sign facing the entry point. Centre it from left to right and approx. 0 mm – 100mm from the front entry point of your parking space (see diagram).
3. Mark the ground with a pencil using the 4 holes in the Parking Lock base to locate the exact position of the 3 holes to be drilled into the surface. Drill holes using an impact drill or similar. Holes (3 in total) must be 50mm (min) deep for the tamper-proof bolts (supplied) to fit.
4. Clean the dust away from the area from around the holes and the surface.
5. Cover the underside base of the Parking Lock unit with liquid nails or silicon. Make an “S” pattern when applying the adhesive for extra strength.
6. Position Parking Lock over the holes and insert tamper-proof bolts. Screw bolts with the large screwdriver until unit is secure. It is very important to tighten screws securely as any movement will cause the unit to come free when in use.
7. Connect the battery and the remote to the matching black locating sockets.
8. Close the lid of the battery box and lock it. You are now ready to operate your Parking Lock with the remote control.
A. On the remote control, press the up square button to make the Parking Lock stand up. Press the bottom button to make it descend.
B. When the battery is low on charge, an audible alarm will sound on the unit or it will not operate. Open the control box with the key and unplug the plug from the socket by pushing the release. After removing the flat battery, connect it to the re-charger (supplied). This must be plugged into 220/240 volt power. After 12 hours the battery will be fully re-charged ready for operation.
C. When the battery is fully charged, the expected use is 300 operations or approx. 3 months assuming 2 lifts and 2 downs per day.
D. In case of an emergency and the unit is standing up and will not operate, use the hex key (supplied, it’s a good idea to leave this key and key of the main box in your car), to open the main box and to undo the screw. The pin will then be released. Remove the pin and lay the whole unit down.