Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
Electromechanical Automatic Spike Barrier 50T Anti Rust Mild Steel
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||3,00 pcs per month|
|Material||Mild Steel||IP Rate||IP68|
|Painted Color||Yellow/black (default)||Min. Loading||50T|
|Lenght||3m To 6m||Power Supply||220V/ 110V|
|Lifting Time||1s To 2s||Dropping Time||1s To 2s|
Electromechanical Automatic Spike Barrier,
50T Automatic Spike Barrier,
Mild Steel Road Spike Barrier
Electromechanical anti-collision automatic single phase motor speed hump mild steel tyre killer
About tyre killer
Tyre killers are designed especially for entrance points which have a threat of vehicle attack or for the ones that have high security requirements. To control the vehicle access in high security application and traffic control system, tyre killer is a good solution and a secure equipment. Even though the attack is from high tonnage vehicles with high speeds, it's not possible for the vehicle to keep on moving because of the damage given to the tyre and wheel.
The tyre killer offers a solution to effectively control a vehicle access, for cars and even wider vehicles like trucks. It is typically used for perimeter protection of military bases, embassies, government buildings, airports, custom house, border, prison, nuclear plant, high industrial risk factory and other sensitive places.
Feature & functions
1. Firm and anti-collision. The tyre killer body and spikes are made of 10mm thickness standard Q235 carbon steel with strong load-bearing and destructive power.The structure is firm and durable.
2. IP68 military protection standard.
3. Speedy and Low noise.The hydraulic tyre killer is hydraulically powered through both the raise and lower cycles, taking much less time and lower level of noise to operate.Typical operating (opening /closing) time is 1-2 seconds.
4. Safe and Reliable.Single phase drive motor, or a three phase motor to allow very high frequency of operation. This is ideal for large car parks or busy sites. Environment protection, low power consumption and high reliability.
5. Flexible control method, The system support remote control and drive-by-wire typically. For remote control, the controller is available to work 30 meters far away from the blocker device(depends on the radio communication environment on site).
6. Back up solution,Support manual operate mode,the spikes can lift or fall on level place by manual when power-off.
7. Convenient maintenance. It is easy to check, test and fix the problem.
8. Functional and Manageable: Safety accessories like photocells, inductive loop detectors , beam sensor can be integrated to the system very easily.
9. It can be installed with other access control elements (for example bollards, road barrier ,turnstiles,fire alarm system,traffic light) in order to achieve an access control check-point at the highest level of security.
10. Wide range of optional configurations: Can be custom designed to suit your requirements and can be built in an almost infinite range of thickness and length to suit any roadway or level of security.
|Application range||Intersection safe protection in main area|
|Material||Q235 steel/A3 steel|
|Surface treatment||Paint with reflective stripe|
|Standard color||Black and yellow(default)|
|Height from ground||72mm|
|Max weight capacity||80T|
|Control mode||Short range wireless remote control/drive-by-wire|
|Up/Down speed||1s to 2s|
Cases of automatic tire killer
Q1. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T, E-checking, West Union, Credit card etc. 50% deposit, and 50% before delivery.
Q2. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it takes 5 to 7 days after receiving your advance payment for sameple. The specific delivery time depends on the customized requirements and the order quantity.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q4. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample but need to charge.
Q5.How about your after-sale service and warranty?
A:We provide lifelong after-sale service and technical support, one year warranty. Please always feel free to contact us if you meet any problems
Q6.How to install and maintain the equipment?
A:Our professional engineer will help provide draft construction design according to your specific on site condition. Related installation video show can also be provided.