|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or western Union|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Control Method:||Face Recognition||More Feature:||Temperature Detection|
|OEM Feature:||Mask Detection||Housing Width:||160 To 200mm|
|Housing Height:||1000mm||Direction:||Single Or Bi-direction|
Face Recognition Drop Arm Turnstile,
40W Drop Arm Turnstile,
10mA Half Height Turnstile
COVID 19 protection Face Recognition Access Control System Drop Arm Single Arm Turnstile
Features of Drop Arm Turnstile:
1. The running status can be programmed and controlled with the built-in keyboard on the main board.
2. Fault detection and alarm functions, easy to use and maintenance.
3. Mechanical antipinch function. If the gate meets resistance in the reset process, motors will stop working automatically within the prescribed time and reset again later.
4. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will cancel the authority of the current user automatically.
5. Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically until opening signal received.
6. Can be used with variety of access control devices: IC / ID card readers, bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed).
7. Gate can be set as normally open or normally closed.
8. Gate auto opens when power off and auto close when power on, complying with fire safety requirements.
9. Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction.
10. Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse intrusion, etc.
1. For all your inquires about us or our products, we will reply you in detail within 24 hours
2. We offer OEM services. Can print your own logo on the products , can customize the retail box packing and other things.
3. Customers can come to our factory and learn how to install the flap barrier, if necessary, we can offer door-to-door service.
4. Warranty:1 year
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee