|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1,000 pcs per month|
|Brand:||SINOMATIC||Speed:||0.6s, 0.9s, 2s, 4s|
|OEM/ODM:||OEM/ODM||Arm Type:||Straight, Folding, Fencing|
|Material:||2.00mm Cold Roll Plate Or Galvanized Plate||Name:||Automatic Gate Barriers Parking System|
6m Boom Automatic Gate Barriers,
4s Automatic Gate Barriers,
50W Parking Lot Barrier Gate
10 Million Lifetime Servo Motor Barier DC 24V Fence Boom Automatic Gate Barriers Parking System
Lead Time :
1. The use of Single Balance Spring device, good regulation, no noise, indefatigable, not easy to break, safe and reliable.
2. High-strength precision cast steel, industry moving parts beyond the industry quality
3. A variety of input and output modes can be selected, normally open normally closed optional.
4. Adjustable speed port (S curve adjustment)
5. Closing speed can be adjusted, 0.9S, 1.3S.
6. Arm direction can be changed easily
7. Barrier gate running state: OK signal output indicating that the gate is working properly.
8. Anti-collision alarm signal interface.
9. Traffic light relay switch signal output.
10. RS485 or RS232 network communication control up&down interface (no need to install communication module)
11. Count mode interface.
12. Arm Open priority anti-smashing function, regardless of the current gate in what state, the operator through the triple push button,
software or remote control to issue a gate arm up, the gate will give priority to the implementation of the opening action.
13. Barrier with anti-collision protection function, when the vehicle hits the gate arm, arm can be swing out to avoid damage to the vehicle
and barrier gate machine.
14. Delay down selection function.
15. high sensitivity arm auto reverse function (intensity can be adjusted)
16. Parking system interface
17.RS485 or RS232 network communication control up&down interface (no need to install communication module)
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee