Finn Nielsen in DenmarkYou products have a nice design and competitive price,I like it very much, will give you more orders in the future !
Jessica Laux in GermanyIt is my pleasure to do the business with Shenzhen Sinomatic Technology Co. Ltd, they always do the best for us.
PD-132 Inductive 10ms fast reaction time 20kHz 4.5VA Vehicle Loop Detector
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China.|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Sample order accepted|
|Packaging Details||Carton/Plywood box/Pallet|
|Delivery Time||2-5 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||3,0000pcs per month|
|Product||Vehicle Single Loop Detector||Model||PD-132|
|Supply Voltage||AC110V Or 220V，DC12V Or 24V||Power Consumption||4.5VA|
|VOutput Relays||240V/5A||Sensitivity||4 Levels|
4.5VA Vehicle Loop Detector,
20kHz Vehicle Loop Detector,
Inductive Single Channel Loop Detector
Parking boom barrier accessory car vehicle detector with conductive loop
* The pulse relay can be configured to activate the detection of the vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop.
* This characteristic determines the non-detection level at maximum sensitivity to avoid detecting vehicles such as large trucks.
* Sensitivity can be changed using four sensitivity settings on the switch.
1. Single Channel/Dual Channel available
2. 1 Year Standard Warranty, excellent after-sales service
3. 24h*7d at your service to give you best support
4. Detailed installation manual and wiring diagram to make everything be easy
5. Fast finishing time for you to become more competitive at your local market :3-5 days for small order.
FUNCTION AND FEATURES
1) Reset Switch : The reset switch enables the detector to be manually reset during commissioning and testing . This results in the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for vehicle detection ;
2) Selectable Pulse Time : This feature sets the length of time that the pulse relay will be energized for 1 Second or 0.5 Seconds ;
3) Pulse Relay Selection : The Pulse Relay may be configured to energize on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop ;
4) Sensitivity Boost : This feature sets the undetect level to maximum sensitivity and is used to prevent loss of detection of high-bed vehicles ;
5) Switch Selectable Sensibility : 4 sensitivity setting are available on the switches to allow flexibility in configuration ;
6) Switch Selectable Frequency : 4 frequency settings are available to prevent cross-talk between adjacent loops ;
7) Filter Option : This option is used to provide a delay between detection of the vehicle and switchiing of the output relay . This relay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast moving objects ;
8) Permanent Presence Option : This feature ensure detection of the vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle is parked over the loop for extended periods .