Indoor Outdoor Electronic 35 person per minute flow rate Automatic Tripod Turnstile access control system
Tripod turnstiles are compact and cost-effective entrance solutions designed for smooth and silent operation, less wear and tear and reduced power consumption, suitable for areas where there is a large flow of people.
Sinomatic tripod turnstile offers a slim, two-legged casework made of stainless steel, ideal for sites where large flows of people and space are issues.
On receiving a signal from the access control system, or push button, it allows the passage of one person at a time. The status is shown on the led-way mode indicators on the top. Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. Default mode is to lock the mechanism until a valid authorization signal is received. In case of emergency, the horizontal arm will drop to allow free passage. Led way mode indicators included as standard.
Specifications of Tripod Turnstile Gate:
• Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
• Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SS304 stainless steel
• Electromagnets for lock are used only when activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
• Patented compact mechanism ensue the long life of the lubricating oil inside.
• High quality electrical components
Safety and User-Orientated Design
• Drop arm design for emergency purpose
• There are no exposed screws, it is safer for the user.
• Smooth operation designed for mas transit application
• The pictogram on the device indicating access permission and direction of movement
• Special designed case shape, it is user-friendly for passenger to punch card or finger.
• Flexible reader installation plate. Customer can easily integrate third party reader.
• Standard electrical interface for third party device.
• Using compact mechanism, the turnstile has more space inside for integration
• We provides integration service in factory, with board and peripherals installed, ensuring compliance of the system. When the turnstile is delivered, just and plug in and do the setting. Save the cost of installation.
• The two columns at the ends provide more space for system integration
How the access control system works
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME