|Place of Origin
220V PD-132 Inductive Vehicle Single Loop Detector for Automatic Gate opener and barrier gate
The detector must be installed in a convenient weatherproof location as close to the loop as possible. Installation location must choose to stay away from the heat source, it around other devices must maintain a distance of at least 10mm (mustn’t fix cling to the cabinet). A correct loop configuration and detector installation will ensure a successful inductive loop detection system. Loop of several important parameters include: loop figure, size, and turns, install methods (details as “Loop installation guide”).
Supply voltage: 230V AC , 115V AC, 24V DC/AC, 12V DC/AC ( See the label on the detector)
Voltage tolerance AC: +10% / -15%
Voltage tolerance DC: ±15%
Power Consumption: 4.5VA
Output relays: 240V/5A
Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Frequency range: 20 kHz to 170 kHz
Reaction time: 10ms
Signal holding time: Unlimited / limited when loop is permanently covered 10 minutes
Sensitivity: Adjustable in 4 increments
Loop inductance: Total loop plus connection wiring: 50μH to 1000μH. Ideal is 100μH to 300μH
Loop connection wiring: Maximum length 20 meters, twisted at least 20 times per meter
Size of Housing: 78x40x108 mm (L x W x H) Wiring Diagram
Operation and Indication
While the detector is tuning, the green Channel LED and red Power LED will be turn on. It remain about 2 seconds, then the green LED turn off. If a loop fault exists the Channel LED will come on and flash indicating a fault. If the fault is self-healing the detector will continue to operate.The green channel LED will also glow whenever a vehicle is detected passing over the inductive loop. The red Power LED at the top of the unit will remain on to indicate that the unit is powered.
To eliminate interference of two neighbouring wire loops or loop detectors, the frequency can be altered.
The sensitivity of the detector allows the detector to be selective as to the change of inductance necessary to produce an output. There are four sensitivity selections and are set as follows by DIP3 and DIP4 Switch.
Automatic Sensitivity Boost
Automatic sensitivity boost is selected by DIP5 switch on the front of the enclosure and is set as follows: OFF - Disabled, ON – Enabled. Automatic sensitivity boost causes the sensitivity to be boosted to a maximum on detection on the vehicle, and maintained at this level during the presence of the vehicle over the loop. When the vehicle departs the loop and detection is lost the sensitivity reverts to the pre-selected level.
1) Reset Switch : The reset switch enables the detector to be manually reset during commissioning and testing . This results in the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for vehicle detection ;
2) Selectable Pulse Time : This feature sets the length of time that the pulse relay will be energized for 1 Second or 0.5 Seconds ;
3) Pulse Relay Selection : The Pulse Relay may be configured to energize on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop ;
4) Sensitivity Boost : This feature sets the undetect level to maximum sensitivity and is used to prevent loss of detection of high-bed vehicles ;
5) Switch Selectable Sensibility : 4 sensitivity setting are available on the switches to allow flexibility in configuration ;
6) Switch Selectable Frequency : 4 frequency settings are available to prevent cross-talk between adjacent loops ;
7) Filter Option : This option is used to provide a delay between detection of the vehicle and switchiing of the output relay . This relay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast moving objects ;
8) Permanent Presence Option : This feature ensure detection of the vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle is parked over the loop for extended periods .
Technical parameters of Loop Detector
230V AC , 115V AC,24VDC/AC,12V DC/AC
Voltage tolerance AC
+10% / -15%
Voltage tolerance DC
-20°C to +65°C
-40°C to +85°C
20 kHz to 170 kHz
Signal holding time
Adjustable in 3 increments
Total loop plus connection wiring: 50μH to 1000μH. Ideal is 100μH to 300μH
Loop connection wiring
Maximum length 20 meters, twisted at least 20 times per meter
Size of Housing
78x40x108 mm (L x W x H)
1. Make sure that you have completed all the detailed information like contact person,address, post code and telephone number when filling in your buyer's information.
2.Usually we can ship goods out within 24-72 hour after payment confirmation except holiday.
3.We ship by China post,HKpost EMS,DHL,Fedex,according to your choice when placing orders .
4.If you didn't receive the item after 15 days,please feel free to contact us.We will make all our effort to resolve the problem.
5.We are not responsible for delays causedby the customs,Import duties,taxes or other customscharges.
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME