|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, , L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs per month|
|Sensor Battery:||Lithium Battery||Sensor Rated Voltage:||DC3.7V|
|Sensor Dimension:||115 X 70 X26.5 Mm||Detection Distance:||Detection Distance 10—50m|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Charging Interface:||Micro USB|
Lithium Battery Powerd Car Parking Lock Wireless Communication Technolog
Leading technology innovation for auto sensing parking lock
1. Advanced wireless communication technology, unsure transmission stability and good
anti-interference ability, communication distance controllable.
2. Automatic sensing mode, the user experience is good. automatically unlock when the car come
close and automatically lock when the car left.
3. The sensor shell adopts the diamond cutting process, inside the car is a good decoration.
4. Can switch from manual mode and auto mode, provide the user with different experience.
5. Three kinds of indicators, signal indicator, low power indicator, charging indicator, allowing
users to always grasp the working state of the sensor.
6. Lithium battery power supply, stable performance, low attenuation, no memory effect, long
7. Standard Micro USB charging interface, car charge or indoor charge is no problem.
|Battery type||lithium battery|
|Sensor dimension||115 X 70 X26.5 mm|
|Charging time||About 3 hours|
|Charging interface||Micro USB|
|Continuous working time after charging||About 15 days (auto induction mode)
About three months (manual mode)
Sensor operation instructions
●Normal boot indication: red light of the parking lock flashing about one second.
●Anti interference channel scan indication: green light of parking lock on the interval of 1-2
seconds flashing, represented in the scan channel state. if the green light always on and the the
buzzer sounds, means channel scanning is completed, enter the normal standby state, the max.
scanning time is about 60 seconds.
Intelligent sensor/remote control operation instructions
(All of the following operations must be within the sensing range)
●Manual / auto mode
●Manual / auto mode distinction: light (green) about 3-4 seconds flashing once, means automatic
mode; light do not flash means manual mode.
●Manual / auto mode switching method: hold down the button until the green light flashes 1
second, then release the button.
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee