Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Controller Chipset:||America Microchip||Down Dimension:||357*370*82.5mm|
|Lowering Time:||4-6S||Motor:||Japan Brand|
Smart Self repositioning 180 degree parking reservation lock anti collision with Motion sensor
1, Installation Spot: It is suggested to install the parking lock at the very center of parking seat.
2,Installation Ground: To install the parking lock in a dry and smooth concrete ground, and no radio signal interference around.
3,Installation Steps: Drill four corresponding holes 10× 5mm in the ground and use four expansion bolts
prepared in the package to fasten it. (As the following drawing shows)
|Running Time||4~6s||Extended Height||340mm|
|Remote Distance||>15M||Working Temperature||-35°C~+55°C|
|Weight Born||5t||IP Class||IP68|
1. Energy-saving; the battery is a best product in China, power can last for half a year.
2. Safe; the power connection is anti-disconnecting design in case that the user misplaces the
battery causing short circuit; battery installation is easy.
3. Durable; the cabinet is made of die-casting Zinc alloy with high quality, and the maximum
weight of load-bearing is 5 tons; the cabinet is coated with varnish, being water-proof and
anti-rust in harsh weather. The sway arm is made of fiber-reinforced nylon, and it will not
deform even after car crushing.
4. Hermetic; the cabinet is tightly closed, and Protection Grade is IP68. It is waterproof and
dust-proof. It can be used broadly.
5. Intelligent self re-positioning; the external force could not change the sway arm position when
it is vertical; when the sway arm is forced to a horizontal position, it will re-position vertically,
unless the user uses remote control to put it horizontally.
6. Noise-free; bearing transmission design of the motor makes almost zero noise. It is beneficial
for battery and motor longevity and lesser friction.
7. Burglarproof; the mounting bolts are placed inside of the cabinet and without key, no one can
8. Installing friendly: four prepared holes at the bottom of the cabinet makes it easy to install.
Product Fault Handling
1, it can not work when pressing the button
A, please check whether the battery has enough power or not
B, Please check whether the storage battery need to charge or not
C, Please check whether your operation is correct or not(If you want to control the parking lock in
the car, you need to put it in the front of the windscreen, and press the button for 1 or 2 seconds.).
D, Please check whether you have kept the remote controller away from the interference sources
(interference sources refer to those messy electrical waves that can interface wireless radio signals,
such as the strong and weak current or the network cable)
E, Please check whether the distance between the remote controller and parking lock are suitable
F, Please check whether it is the bad weather that makes the remote controlling distance get