|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 pcs per month|
|Input:||AC 220V/ AC110V ± 10%||Material:||304 SS|
|Transit Speed:||20 ~ 30 Person Per Min||Thickness Of Frame:||1.2 Or 1.5mm|
|Arm Length:||550mm(default)||Unlock Time:||0.2 S|
|Width Of Passage:||600mm(default)|
Shock-Proof Functrion Single Channel 304SS Mantrap Full Height Turnstile Door with Fast Speed Uolock Time
The full height turnstile gate is designed for pedestrian movement control at access points of industrial enterprises, banks, stadiums, administrative facilities etc. under actuation of control signals (coming from magnetic card readers, keypad etc.) of access control system or manually (from control panel).
1. 304 stainless steel housing, can be customized look;
2. With clear indication of the access direction,intuitive LED traffic light indicates can pass or closed traffic;
3. With a unique drive system,make turnstiles at zero lock, unlock more accurate and reliable;
4. When reading a valid card, the pedestrian just need to gently push the turnstile.
5. The revolving door rotated 90/120 regrees each time.
6. Automatic reset fuction, when reading card,uesr did not pass through the passage within the stipulated time,the system will automatically cancel the access privileges, and the passing time can be set by the management staff;
7. Unified stabdard Interfaces,mounted with a variety of writing and reading equipment,easy for system intergration.
8. Off power, it can be free access for two ways. On power, automatically lock, to quickly organize evacuations in case of emergency;
9. Read the card with memory and without memory function: Users can be set via the turnstile mainboard accordng to their needs.
|Temperature||-20° to +60°C|
|Operating voltage||DC 24V|
|Power supply input||AC 220V/110V ±10%|
|Transit speed||30 person/ min|
|Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Unlock time||0.2 s|
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee