|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||3-5 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, , L/C, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Running Time:||5S To 6S||Up Height:||390mm|
|Down Height:||60mm||Frame Material:||3.0mm Steel Rolling|
|IP Grade:||IP 67||Battery:||Rechargeable|
Anti-theft Spraying plastic coating finish auto-repositioning vehicle parking position barrier
Product key words:
1. IP65 Waterproof automated parking lot lock
2. Rechargeable battery mode parking lock for 3 month use
3. Outdoor remote control car park lock
4. Heavy Duty and Durable intelligent remote control parking lot lock
5. Well Performance in Water and Dust Vehicle access parking space lock
6. Auto-reposition automatic vehicle parking lock
The simple to install and easy to use remote control automated parking lot lock is the right solution to protect your parking space and guard it from unauthorized use.
Application & Advantages:
Parking Lock is used to parking lot tooccupy the parking seat.
1.durable and sturdy
2.trouble free operation
Functions and features:
1. Fashionable design: painted surface, smooth finish;arm in the rising position could be 430mm;
2. Alarm sound for unauthorized operation or exterior force trying to put the arm down;
3. Water-proof: the parking barrier works well submerging in the water;
4. Anti-pilfering:mounting bolting inside makes this impossible;
5. Anti-pressure: the case is made of 3mm steel and it is sturdy;
6. Power status indicator: when the current is less than 4.5V, there will be a alarm sound.
Specifications of car parking lock:
|power voltage||DC6V 7AH|
|Input voltage(V)||DC6V AC110/220V|
|Up and down time||5-6s|
|Remote control distance||≤50|
|Working temperature||-30°~ +65°|
|Working time after battery charging||3 months|
Parking lock installation:
Advantage of sinomatic parking lock
1.When the battery is low and dry, an audible alarm will sound to remind the owner to charge the battery. Open the control box with the key and take out of the battery, take home to re-charge. This must be plugged into 220/240 volt power. After 12 hours’ recharging, it’ll be ok.
2.In case of an emergency and the unit is standing up and will not operate, use the hex key (supplied, it’s a good idea to leave this key and key of the main box in your car), to open the main box and to undo the screw. The pin will then be released. Remove the pin and lay the whole unit down.
3.When the battery is fully charged, the expected use is 300 operations or approximate 3 months assuming 2 lifts and 2 downs per day.
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee