|Place of Origin:||SHENZHEN, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 working days after payment received|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||3,000pcs per month|
|Service Life:||More Than 5 Million Times||Control Voltage:||24V|
|Application:||Indoor/outdoor||Surface Treatmetn:||Wiring Drawing|
Rotating Arm Waist High Turnstile,
110V SS304 Waist High Turnstile,
550mm Width Vertical Tripod Turnstile
High Pedestrian Traffic 220V/110V Power Supply Rotating Arm Waist-High Turnstile
What Is a Tripod Turnstile?
A tripod turnstile gate is the most popular kind of pedestrian barrier. Because of its versatility, it has a wide range
of practical uses. Limiting entry to only one person at a time is its main feature. It can also count the number of
people that pass through it. So, tripod turnstiles are common on sites that have high pedestrian traffic.
Also known as waist-high turnstiles, they are easy to install and maintain. You can place them at any entry point
that has a power supply nearby. A tripod turnstile gate has three rotating metal arms that prevent multiple entries.
It comes with mechanism that turns the metal arms at a desirable speed. When a person passes through the gate,
the rotating arms will lock automatically. Also, the manufacturer can fit them with different devices for access control.
Card readers, barcode scanners, and coin slots are common add-on features. So, automation eliminates the need
for a guard.
If needed, tripod turnstiles can function as standalone gates or as part of an integrated security system. They provide
medium to high levels of security.
This type of turnstile is durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions. So, you can use them in indoor and
outdoor settings. Also, some tripod turnstiles are bi-directional — they can allow both one-way and two-way traffic.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES
1. Mechanical drive unit with solenoid locking mechanism eliminate the use of expensive electric motor and
reduce maintenance cost.
2. If arm rotated more than half, it will auto-rotate to the next idle position. If arm rotated less than half, it will
auto-rotate back to the current idle position.
3. Built in adjustable tensioner to control rotation force to minimize over rotation. Arm just need to be pushed
lightly to rotate therefore even elderly or children are able to use the turnstile.
4. Turnstile can be configured to be bi-directional or uni-directional. Housing is locked with special key to avoid
5. Innovative and unique mounting surface ensures simple and convenient installation for system integrator.
6. Can be used with variety of access control devices: IC / ID card readers, bar-code scanner, fingerprints, etc.
(Access controller needed)
7. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds),
the system will cancel the authority of the current user automatically.
8. The mechanism is equipped with an automatic regulated hydraulic buffer device. There is no noise and
impact when running.
9. Process: Laser cutting, CNC bending, fine grinding
10. Mechanical structure: Electromagnet unlocking, hydraulic cushioning device combined with high reliability
11. Circuit board: Industrial grade design, suitable for all kinds of places with large dust, heavy moisture and
12. Travel switch: Imported durable travel switch
13. Buffering device: Accurate hydraulic buffer, convenient adjustment of force, stable buffering force, no
to climate and temperature
14. Light indicator: After brushing the valid card, gives the green arrow the traffic indication, concise and clear;
after the illegal card is swiped, the product immediately displays the red cross warning sign.
Application of Tripod Turnstiles
If there is a need for access control, tripod turnstiles can handle the job effectively. Most often, you can find
them at bus and metro stations. They can be fitted with coin slots, barcode scanners, and card readers to ensure
people pay for services.
Bi-directional turnstiles are common in that kind of setting. A person can exit freely but has to pay upon entry.
Similarly, amusement parks can use them to make sure visitors have paid for the rides.
Finally, tripod turnstiles are great for crowd control since they allow only one person to pass at a time. Stadiums
and arenas also use them to count visitors.
Length of the bar
Movement working power
Width of passage
Single and Double
Outdoor and indoor
Relay signal input
Card reader installation position
Controller mounting position
Why choose us:
1. Our Factory has 20 years OEM/ODM experiences in the line of access control turnstile and barrier.
2. Prompt delivery time. Usually we keep stock of standard model which ensure the prompt delivery.
3. We accept OEM/ODM orders to meet the requirements of clients.
4. Trial order is acceptable. Clients can buy sample and test it before bulk order.
5. Online technical support makes it carefree to be our business partner.
6. A variety of transportation for your choice. Sea shipment, air cargo or express, depends on your demand.
7. Factory can be visited on working days. Clients are warmly welcome to visit our factory.
Contact Person: Mr. Manfrid Lee